POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tetrahedron Macro : Tetrahedron Macro Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Tetrahedron Macro
From: Ruy
Date: 14 Oct 2001 19:26:03
Message: <3bca1f0b@news.povray.org>
I'm cheating, I know. I must confess I got the idea (and the radiosity
parameters) from Arie L. Stavchansky's last post, so thanks, Arie L., tip of
the hat to you.

Anyway, I felt like putting all those Computer Science and Computer
Engineering credits to use, and come upo with an algorithm for a tetrahedron
macro. My first macro, actually, and not much of one, I'm sure. Probably
been done half a dozen times before, too, but so what? I'm proud of it like
a soccer father on a Sunday afternoon.

The best part is that it gave me an idea for  the "Your Ten Best Images"
contest.

What do you think?

Ruy

Post a reply to this message